Report

The neck brace was removed yesterday at The Walton Centre, time to get on with work. We got up at 7 this morning and went to the plot. I dug 3 trenches and filled them with sticks and branches from the Wood outside the allotment and covered them with vegetation and sods of earth. The next step is to raise the bed using scaffolding planks. This is a good way to relieve stress, working in the outdoors. It  has been difficult not being able to walk. I stopped today when my ankle started to hurt. 

We came home to work on a bid. I checked my emails and the report came from the Insurance loss adjuster. They are trying to save money. Our lives have been put on hold for 8 years. They are looking for the cheapest solution.  

I am so angry. 

We have people working on our behalf and they are not pleased.

I am going to contact a TV company. This situation would make a good documentary.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It never rains but it pours

Problems associated with Decluttering